Friday, April 11, 2008

The park





This past week we were blessed with many beautiful days. I took the boys any time we had a chance--life is short and there are memories to be made. Alex loved his first ride in the swing--Ryan can never get enough. After about two hours, Alex was passed out and I was exhausted from swinging Ryan. We had such a good time big boy fell asleep on the way home. Luckily I got him out of the truck and into the house without incident. He slept for almost three hours before I woke him up. What a day!!! I look forward to going back again soon.

As a side note, I took Alex for his 6 month check-up this week. He weighs 16 lbs, 4 oz. and is 27 inches. Long and thin. Just perfect!!!

3 comments:

MadMad said...

Aw... nothing's cuter than a sleeping baby - and look: you have two! Awesome blog!

Blessings From Above said...

Your kiddos are adorable!

Love your blog.

Ronda White said...

Is he sucking his two fingers? How cute is that!