Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Family


Alex looks just like Mike

What big feet I have

Granny and the boys

Reading to Ryan

Have a good nap handsome prince


It's been forever since I actually had a chance to sit down at the computer an blog for a while. Life has been quite busy and work even more so. I don't really see how there can be any more pregnant women in Lexington and the surrounding cities. Haven't we delivered them all by now?

Anyway, the boys are extremely busy these days. Ryan has started swim lessons at Transylvania University. Day 1, not so good. Day 2, a little better. Mike took him and got some pictures on the second day. My how he is becoming such a big boy.

Alex has started saying "ma ma" and "da da" It's just the sweetest thing to hear him say it. He grins all the time and I think he's trying to cut a few more teeth.

This past weekend granny and Aunt Debbie stopped by for a visit on their way home from West Virginia. It was short, but wonderful. Living so far away I don't get to see family nearly enough. Granny just clung to Alex while she sang him to sleep. She read to Ryan in him room which totally made his day. I have such a wonderful family-----oh and drama during dinner. I turned on my gas grill to heat it up. Ten minutes later my backyard neighbor was at my front door with the fire extinguisher. Yes, the grill was on fire. Just at the connection site so no too bad. At least the whole tank wasn't up in flames. And my house is still intact. Thank the good Lord above for that.

I think that's about all to update now. Hope all are well

Renee

2 comments:

Ronda White said...

OMG that is so funny. One year my father was having a fish fry at my parents house and the temp was broken. He just kept adding more heat. He dropped a piece of fish in the oil and the thing went completely black and flames shot up to the back porch roof. It took forever to get the fire out. They had to replace the siding because it got damaged by the heat.

Love the pictures. I totally know what you mean about family. Being home for one week wasn't enough. It makes the distance worse. Luckily we will be home for good this fall.

Tina said...

LOO about there not being anymore pg women in Lex. Boy do I remeber those days even though I am tryig hard to forget! Are you on day or night shift?

I'd love to come by and see everyone, although I have heard there have been some major changes on L&D. When I was pg with the Triplets PDC was trying to convince me to come back to L&D.

I quickly informed them that my "working" days are DONE DONE DONE.