Sunday, August 24, 2008

On the move

Alex is growing by leaps and bounds these days it seems. It's hard to imagine where the time went. He's now cruising around everywhere and getting in to EVERYTHING. I love watching him explore new things--my bathtub as of late. He's so funny when he turns on the water. His excitement just builds and he can barely stand himself. Needless to say he's pretty much a water baby. If he could just play in the water for hours on end I'm sure he would do so. This clip I took on Saturday afternoon. We had been to the gym and while I was in the shower I kept hearing an odd noise. Yes, it was my son turning the water on and off. What a mess.

1 comment:

Ronda White said...

He is growing up so fast! He is too adorable. Can't wait to set up a play date when we get back home.