Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Day





True to my blog title, a day in the life, here are some pics of our normal days. We are always on the go (until as of late when I've been pretty much on bed rest due to a lower back strain). The boys are as busy as ever. Sometimes playing well together, sometimes not. I guess that's to be expected though. I think through the years they will become very close. At least that is what I am praying for.

Ryan has become a little sassy lately and has been spending a lot of time in time out. Of course, then he turns around and apologizes so cutely that you just have to snuggle him in. He knows when he's done wrong, which is good. He just needs to learn not to do it. In time, I keep reminding myself.

Alex is babbling constantly. He is hardly ever quiet anymore. He's in to everything--drawers, toys, clothes, even my bra drawer. If that just wasn't special finding him with my bra on his head. ( Only a few more years and he could be part of "Weird Science" I hope I'm not the only one who remembers that movie). Anyway life is good and full of fun.

Hope all is well with every one

Renee

1 comment:

Tina said...

You have a busy househod for sure. I am so sorry for your back troubles. When I first read bed rest the ex L&D nurse in me auto matically goes to OMG you are preggers LOL. Anyway I hope and pray you are on the mend.

Don't worry you are not the only one that remembers that movie. I have seen it many, many times!

Take care. I will be praying for a speedy recovery!