Monday, October 19, 2009

A new week

So Ryan had strep throat--Alex was cutting molars and I've just been plain worn out. I guess that's the joy of being a mom with a full time job.

But now it's a new week and all is well. Alex has moved up rooms at church and now at daycare :( He's just growing a little too fast for my taste. I know it has to happen, but.... He is still such a joy. I love it when he gives me the tightest hugs ever. It is just too sweet. I'm glad both of my boys are cuddlers.

Ryan started private swim lessons on Sunday of this week. I got this girl's name from a couple of friends that have used her. All I can say is she rocks!! Within thirty minutes she had him swimming with a noodle and dunking his entire body under water!!! I could hardly believe my eyes. I can't wait until next week so Mike can watch him. I'm sure he'll be impressed by what he can do in the water.

Mike celebrated his 43rd birthday on Saturday. Although he hates birthdays and holidays, this one didn't come without issues. I'm just hoping we can all move forward and he can have a better attitude toward life. Another year gone with things you can't change. No use looking back.

Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments: