Saturday, November 14, 2009

Big boy birthday

Today is Ryan's 6th birthday. Every year I smile and let a tear go knowing my firstborn is growing up. He is such a loving and kindhearted little man. And lately has truly been coming in to his own. He is so smart and able to read already. That in and of itself totally amazes me. He's been in swim lessons, and after only 5 is swimming on his own. I was so amazed at his progress and comfort in the water these days. He loves his brother and loves going to church. Some days he says things that make me think God is talking to him. I'm just waiting for the day .... We've had a great day, and although there was no big party hurrah it doesn't make it any less special. He is my son. My beautiful boy. I am so blessed. Happy Birthday Ryan Mommy loves you.

No comments: