Sunday, October 9, 2011

Birthday Boy



Guess who just turned 4 years old!! It's amazing to me how quickly time seems to move when you have children. One day they're born, the next they're telling you what they don't want to do. Holy Cow how time flies.

This year we opted to have a party at Kid's Place at LAC. I know he's only 4, but it really was relatively inexpensive and he and his little friends had a really good time.




Of course I made the cake as always.....this year was the "Angry Birds". He had talked incessantly about having that particular type of cake, so I had to oblige. It took some time, and although it wasn't absolutely perfect, it was what made him happy. I definitely need to try it again someday. (Ryan wants Rio which should be very interesting)



We had a wonderful time playing and eating cake and ice cream and then playing some more. There were tokens for games and plenty of space to burn off tons of energy. The kids were exhausted by the time we left. Needless to say, so was I so it was Dominoes for dinner :)






We also took a family photo, which turned out okay considering Ryan was acting as the class clown and didn't want to smile like the rest of us. That's okay though. I'm happy with this and know that no matter what I have a great family.




Thank you God for all of my many blessings, too numerous to count.

No comments: