Saturday, January 19, 2008

My heart

I am so fortunate to have such a great life and two beautiful boys. Having said this, my life has been changed by viewing blogs of other people not so fortunate. I have gone from one to the next just reading and absorbing just a small amount of what these people have lost. By starting with Poppy Joy my life has been forever changed. I have read multiple blogs and pray for them on a daily basis. I wish you would join me in reading and keeping these people in your prayers. The first is Poppyjoy.blogspot.com. Then another tristanasher.blogspot.com (He is still fighting the fight). My most recent blog that really has nothing to do with loss as of yet, but keeps me returning is cfhusband.blogspot.com. He is married to a woman with cystic fibrosis that while working to get on the list for a double lung transplant found out she was pregnant. Against all odds she attempted to carry the pregnancy. Due to her health the baby had to be delivered at 24wks 5 days gestation. At just over a pound she has a head full of hair and is fighting hard to survive. Her mom is fighting hard as well with a trach and vent. I just felt the need to share this and hope you come to appreciate your lives as I have.

No comments: