Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas





Wow, really what is there left to say? My boys are extremely spoiled and I am loving every minute of it. Even through the hardships of this year, we managed to make it a wonderfully exciting time. Santa came and left part of a cookie--his belly got too full from eating the rest of them. Toys abound and excitement filled the air. It was even better when I got to work on Christmas Day and got the opportunity to leave. Needless to say, I jumped at the chance. Who cares about time and a half when you get the chance to spend Christmas with the boys (even the 42 year old one.).

Anyway, I hope everyone's Christmas was as good as it could be. Love to you all

Renee

2 comments:

Tina said...

Haleeluja for being "down staffed'. I am so happy for you. It looks like you all had a great Christmas. Those smiles on Ryan and Alex are priceless.

Ronda White said...

Your boys are too cute! I can't believe how big they have gotten. I thought we cleared out Toys-R-Us. This was Hayden's last Christmas as an only child. Santa brought WAY too much, but we loved every minute of it.