Monday, February 15, 2010

Not me Monday

Everyone knows that I have been on a quest to be healthier and lose a little weight (a lot really). I have my ups and downs just as every person does on this same journey.

But Sunday wasn't that day. Not for me!!

I didn't wake up early with the big boy just to watch cartoons and eat left over ham and pineapple pizza for breakfast. No not me!! And of course I didn't top it off with a bite of the brownies I had made. Are you kidding? I would never do that, not me!!

That's okay though, because I didn't eat the leftover pizza for lunch either or snack on the chips and dip I had given to the boys at lunch.

Sunday came and went and then the big snow came on Monday (big for Lexington). We took the kiddos to school and spent the day together. I didn't eat anything bad today either. I definitely didn't eat waffle house for brunch, or 1/2 a bag of popcorn at the movie theatre. Oh, and then when my husband suggested we go get a sweet snack at Calistoga, I emphatically said NO. Ha, not me.

Then we got the kiddos and played in the snow. We don't have snow boots for our little one. But did that stop us? Not a chance. But I didn't do anything crazy--like use ziploc bags to cover his feet and legs. Nope!! That would just be crazy.




Anyway...

all in all things are good. Hope all is well with everyone!! Love to you all.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

This I love! So glad you took a picture.