Monday, February 25, 2008

The flu


It has reached our household. The Flu. Unfortunately I blew it off for the past few days when Ryan would cough a little and say, "I don't feel so well" He would smile and go on about his merry way. Well, I guess I should've listened a little more closely. I just thought he wanted attention since I'm with Alex so much. Well around midnight Sunday night (I had been asleep for about 1 1/2 hours--he rolled over and touched my face--ON FIRE!!!. I felt so badly for him--101.6. By morning he was crying because his head hurt so badly and he didn't want to walk or move. "Mommy carry me" Now my back is tight from carrying around this 41 lb big boy, but it won't last forever. I just hope he gets better soon enough for us to travel to Memphis for Jon and Ashley's wedding. I guess we'll take in one day at a time.

1 comment:

Ronda White said...

Poor little guy. My friends two boys have the flu as well. I am praying that Hayden makes it through flu season.