Wednesday, February 27, 2008

sick boys



If it's not bad enough that one gets sick, baby Alex got a GI bug. I knew last Friday when I picked him up it was mentioned that some of the babies were sick. I assumed since we made it through the weekend we were okay. NOT SO MUCH!!! Alex started throwing up Monday night and had diarrhea as well. Needless to say I've washed my hands hundreds of times and used germx until my hands are almost raw.

This morning (Wednesday) both boys appear to be feeling better. Ryan is playing and Alex is taking plenty of pedialyte and keeping it down. Thank heavens for my friend Michelle. She was getting out to the grocery this morning and picked up a few things for me so I wouldn't have to get the boys out in the cold and snow. What a blessing.

Anyway--we're still contemplating Memphis. I'm going to see hoe the next 24 go to decide. Keep us in your prayers

1 comment:

Ronda White said...

Oh you poor thing and your poor little boys. Hopefully they will be feeling better real soon. Hayden's allergies have started since everything is in bloom out here in California. It is so weird to see trees blooming little flowers in February.