Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

It is that time once again. The beginning of a new beginning. Isn't that always the case? "I'm going to lose weight", "I'm going to be a better mom", I'm going to eat healthier". There are so many resolutions floating around out there right now, it's hard to know where to begin.

I think for me this year I really don't have that many. Yes, I do want to lose weight and eat healthier so that I can live longer and be around for my children. Yes, I do want to be a better mom. Although I think I'm fairly good at it, things can always be improved upon. So this year I have made some different resolutions.

I resolve to:

1) Make sure Ryan says his prayers EVERY night and that Alex starts to learn them.

2) Write in their individual journals more often. It seems time gets the better of me and I don't spend nearly enough time doing that.

3) Blog more about our lives and just the mundane activities. Although normal, it is still OUR life.

4) Spend more time being positive and patient with my husband and children rather than so edgy. My prozac helps, but I want to be more aware of the way I react to things and do so in a positive manner.


Although this is just a few resolutions, they are big for me. More time consuming for me-which is sometimes hard. Okay, most times.

Anyway, I hope the new year blesses you all and God gives you everything you NEED, even when you don't think he does, Have a great 2010!!

Renee

No comments: